Tuesday, June 11, 2013

You Melt My Heart!


Hello!  Hope you are doing good today!  

Let me be the first to say that I did not complain one time about the cold this last winter.  Not even once.  However, I do believe I will complain about the heat!  We will get to 90 today.  YUK!  I really dislike the heat!  But if I had a yummy Popsicle like this one I would feel better.  Agree?

This card is very CAS.  Just a little copic coloring and stickles.  The popsicle from the NCC set called You're the Bomb! and is popped up for a little dimension and that's it!  C. A. S.  LOL!!!


Here is the set from North Coast Creations!

 

Thanks for taking a look!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails