Monday, July 29, 2013

A Little Sneak Peek Just For You!


 Hi there!  Hope your Monday has been good!  

I wanted to share a little sneak peak of a new set from Our Daily Bread designs that will be released on the first!  Y'all are gonna love all the fun new sets!  This is a tiny peek at the Peaches set.  I did some masking to get the three peaches and colored them with copics.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment and then cut it out with the ODBD/Spellbinders Antique Labels and Borders Dies.  I made the pretty bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.

This is for the TLC-440 on Splitcoast today.  The challenge was to choose from the first fifty challenges and I chose TLC28-Masking.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails