Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Way Behind....


Good morning!  I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today!  I am so behind in my Christmas card goal it is not even funny.  I have had to skip the last couple of months of the Christmas card challenge I joined.  I just can't keep up right now and that makes me sad.  Hopefully I can catch up one of these days.  In the meantime,  my first card was done with the new Barn stamp from North Coast Creations!  This image is so versatile, and I love it!  I created a Christmas scene just by adding touches of white paint for snow!  The die cut is from the new ODBD/Spellbinders Fancy Foliage dies that is releasing tomorrow!  I made the little bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  And I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the sentiment wchich is from the ODBD set called Cardinal Ornament.   



My second card is done with a Lablanche Santa.  He is framed with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  I added a pretty lace bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  Joy is stamped from a sentiment stamp from the ODBD set called Christmas Door.



Thanks for stopping by today! 
 Be sure and check out the new ODBD releases tomorrow! You're gonna love them!
 See you there!


 

1 comment:

  1. You are no more behind than I am. Two wonderful cards. Your barn has such a lovely weathered look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails