Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Catching Up!


Here are a couple of cards that I made for the NCC November Release.  I was unable to join in on release day due to the death of my dear father last week.  He was always so proud of my cards and I know he would want me jumping right back into the game!  Plus it will help me keep my mind off of things...

My first card is made with the new Santa Paws set.  So cute!!!  The image is colored with copics and cut out with a Spellbinders Square.  The image square is popped up over some pretty ODBD Christmas Paper.  I added some stickles to the image for a little sparkle.

Here is my second card:



This one features the Santa Claws set.  I love it!  Cats are my favorite!  I colored with copics and cut it out with the ODBD Custom Circle Ornament Die and used a Spellbinders Scallop Circle for the backing.  The leaves and berries are from the same Circle Ornaments and the swirly vine is from ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage.  I added stickles again for a little sparkle.

Go check out the release day samples HERE!

Have a wonderful day!




My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails