Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Your Special Day


Hello!  
Here is a card that can be used for several special occasions.  Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, etc. 

I used gorgeous papers from paperandmore.com


I used a stamp set from North Coast Creations called Floral Sentiments 6.  I colored the image with copic markers and cut the image and the mat out with Spellbinders A-2 dies.  The vellum layer is embossed with a die from the ODBD Flourished Star Pattern set.  It is hard to see in the photo but the pink layer under the vellum is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  This paper takes embossing so beautifully!  I added a pretty seam binding bow to complete the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!



 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails