Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Always


Hello there!
I made this card for the WT569-Tape It Up!  
This card was quick and easy and could be used for many occasions,
but I think it would make a great Valentine's Day card! 

The sentiment and the little heart scrolly image is from the new ODBD set called Many Thanks.  I used the ODBD Ornate Hearts dies to cut out the sentiment.  The heart is mounted over pink washi tape that is taped to a panel cut out with the ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles dies.  I added a pretty pink bow and sequins to complete the card!
In real life the sequins are more pink and match nicely.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

Here are the ODBD sets I used today:



4 comments:

  1. Love this card, it has a heart one of my favorite shapes and the sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a pretty Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Sandee! Love that heart and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails