Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Merry Monday Santa-A Day Late!


Hello!  
I have two cards for the Merry Monday Challenge#190 this week, 
to create a card with a Santa theme.
This Santa image is from Jolly Old St Nick by StampinUp!  
I colored him with copics to match the designer paper and added stickles for a little sparkle.  
Here is my second card:




Editing to add:  I tried to link up both cards to the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge but was unsuccessful.  I also wanted to mention that the tag on my second card was made for the SCSCCFEB16 challenge this month but since I rarely use tags at Christmas I used it as the focal point.  Here is a pic of the card and tag together before making the second card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

12 comments:

  1. Your Santa is just too cute. Great job coloring him. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your santa and layout of the card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wink of his eye and a nod of his head, soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Santa! He is too adorable, great cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those fun papers you used on your cards. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the texture on the rim of Santa's hat and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love winking Santa. Lovely vintage looking card, and I like how you textured his hat x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. A winking Santa! What a great stamp imaage, and I love the extra dimension you added to your Santa hat . . . noticeable in the photo, and I bet even more fabulous in person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love your design and use of the YUMMY patterned papers! :) Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love all those layers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This fantastic card was our Merry Monday winner, Sandee! If you'd like to be our Guest Designer next week let me know at bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails