Thursday, March 30, 2017

Just a Little Peek...


Happy Thursday! 

I have a card to share with you that I made the other day.  It just so happens that this card is a little sneak peek of several dies coming out on April 1st from 
Woohoo!!!  

This scripture from the Celebration set is one of my all time favorite scriptures!  I love singing it as I wake up in the mornings!  I cut the scripture out with a Pierced Oval.  It is layered over a panel that is made with a Pierced Rectangle (you can't see it, it's just for stability of the panel) and the new Lattice Background Die.  I then made a rose with the new Roses and Rose Leaves dies.  {{{sigh!}}}  After cutting the pieces, I used Pan Pastels to add touches of color before shaping each petal and leaf with a stylus.  I also used Foliage and Leaves and Lovely Leaves.  After arranging and adhering all of the pieces, I added a pearl to the largest rose and pink stickles to the centers of the tiny flowers.   Remember to join us on April 1st for our New Release Blog Hop!
  
 I am adding this to the 
Come join us for the challenge!  You have until April 2nd at 8pm to enter your card for a chance to be spotlighted for the Shining the Light Challenge or to be the random winner for a $15 gift certificate toward stamps at ODBD.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Sandee!! I love the soft pink and green with all the white and the added texture and dimension. Gorgeous!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails