Friday, March 31, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD Anniversary Release!


Don't you just love the ODBD Anniversary Release?!  
I sure do!  

The large numbers help make birthday and anniversary come together so easily.  
And they are just the motivation I needed to get some kiddo birthday cards done early!  This one will be for my youngest grand girl for her birthday coming up soon!

I decided to make a shaker card.  I rarely do these and I'm thinking I really need to study up on the secrets to making shaker cards.  This one isn't shaking the stuff around enough for my liking.  I think the goodies are sticking to the foam tape!  haha!  Oh well, my granddaughter won't care!  


Here are all the ODBD supplies I used for this card:


I know I used a lot of dies, 
but it would be very easy to just add a few things and more of 
the sequins and/or beads, etc.  I just couldn't help myself!

Here is a second card from me today:

This one will be for my grandson, who has a birthday next month as well.  I used pops of black to set off some of the die cuts.  I am enjoying these Large Number dies!  Perfect motivation to get those cards made!  This is what I used to create this card:


To see lots more gorgeous inspiration from the team, follow the links below:

Cathy * Dawn * Lisa * Angie * Lori 
 Sandee (that's me!) * Robin * Kathy * Diana * Julie * Helen



Thank so much for looking!  Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. SQUEE!!! A shaker card with 5's inside!! I LOVE IT!! Wow what an awesome use of dies!!! Your second card is fabulous - beautifully balanced and designed and perfect for an 11yr old boy, I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails