Tuesday, April 18, 2017

ODBDSLC285, Birthday Rose


Hey y'all!  

I am loving this new ODBD Rose and Rose Leaves so much!   It just makes a gorgeous bloom!  This month's ODB Shining the Light Challenge #285 is to create a project with a die cut flower.  My rose bloom is layered on top of the new Lattice Background die cut and I tucked in a little Fancy Foliage too.  I added a Beautiful Border along the bottom with some pretty seam binding too!  The sentiment is from the new set called Lovely Flower and is cut out with a Pennant Flag.  A few pearls here and there finished the card!

Thanks so much for looking!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card!! I just love the pink, tan, and brown combo!! Your rose is gorgeous as is your card!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails