Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sketch Challenge 642, Many Thanks

 Happy Wednesday!

This week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast has lots of fun layers!  I chose to keep the layers simple.  I used the gorgeous ODBD Whimsical Wildflowers Paper Collection paired with matching solid purple card stock to create the layers.  I made the tag with ODBD Tag Trio.  The sentiment is from ODBD Many Thanks and is stamped onto an ODBD Double Stitched Pennant Flag.  One of the designer paper layers is cut with an ODBD Pierced Square.  I added a bit of seam binding to the tag to complete the card!  Really easy card!

That's it!  
Thanks so much for looking!  
Have a wonderful day! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails