Friday, May 19, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD May Release!


Good morning! 

We are so happy you have joined us today as we share more projects with 

For my card today, I have featured the new Class Act set, the A+ Apples dies, and the Clipboard Set of dies.  I did a little sponging on some of the die cuts.  I decided to emphasize the word 'heart' from the sentiment, so I added several hearts cut with Mini Stitched Hearts.  The back panel is made with Pierced Rectangles and Lavish Layers.  I added the die cut Thanks, a touch of pink stickles to the smallest heart, and some pretty pink seam binding to complete the card.

For more inspiration, follow the links below:

 Helen * Julie * Lori * Diana

and 

Thanks so much for visiting with us today!
Have a great weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails