Tuesday, May 16, 2017

SC645, You Are Appreciated!


Hello!  

This is for this week's Sketch Challenge #645!  The image is from the new ODBD set called Class Act.  I colored with copics and then fussy cut the image.  I adhered it to the Notebook Paper and Clipboard. I cut the Notebook Paper, (which is a new Stamp/Die Duo) out three times and curled one corner.   I don't know about you, but my notebook paper back in the day was always curled like this!  haha!  The Clipboard is not exactly ATC size but it is very close, which is why I used it for this sketch.  I added paper clips, which are included in the Clipboard dies, along three sides and a ribbon on the top of the clipboard.  The Clipboard is mounted onto a panel cut with the largest Snowflake Sky dies.  I stamped the top part of the image again and cut out just the apple to pop it up over the original image.  And that's it!  Have a wonderful day and I'll be back again soon!  YOU are appreciated!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails