Friday, October 20, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD October Release


Good morning!  
Today we are taking a look back at the October Release!  

My first card features the Be a Sunflower set and matching Sunflower die!  Along with the super gorgeous Follow the Son and Fall Favorites paper pads!  I colored the image with copics before cutting it out.  It is popped up over the layers of gorgeous papers.  One panel is cut with a Pierced Rectangles.  I added a little bit of twine to complete this card.

Here is my second card:


I am loving this Ice Skate die!  
I cut Pine Branches from Christmas 2015 paper and made a wreath for the Ice Skate.  
The berries from the Windowsill Candles and the Ice Skate are cut from the 
Christmas Coordinating 2015 paper pad.  The background is ODBD Snowflake Sky.  
The sentiment is from Card Greetings and 
is on a strip that I had cut and snipped the tails off myself.  

To see more inspiration using this month's release, 
follow the links below!

Cathy * Dawn * LisaKathy * Lori * Diana
 and

Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails