Monday, October 23, 2017

Welcome to the NCC October New Release Post!


Good morning!

We are so happy to have you with us this morning 
as we share projects made with two adorable new stamps 



Here is my first card again featuring Jesus is Born:


 I love nativity scenes and this one is so very sweet! I colored the image with copics and cut out with an ODBD Pierced Circle.  I used the ODBD Doily die to cut out the mat for the circle.  The papers are from ODBD Holly Jolly and Christmas Coordinating 2015.  The designer paper panel is cut out with an ODBD Pierced Rectangle.  The ribbon is colored with a matching copic marker.

Here is my second card with Jesus is Born:


Again, the nativity is colored with copics.  I cut out the image and the mat with ODBD Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles dies.  The designer paper is from ODBD Winter Collection 2014.  I also cut out a Splendorous Star and some tiny Sparkling Stars from that same sheet of paper and added gold Wink of Stella to the stars and parts of the image.

Next up, are two cards featuring Swimming Santa!


Isn't he fun?  For this card, I colored him with copics and fussy cut him out.  He is popped up over an ODBD Rounded Rectangle and then a panel cut out with Pierced Rectangles.  The designer papers are ODBD Holly Jolly and Christmas Coordinating 2015. I added the Merry Christmas die cut and then used Clear Wink of Stella to 'paint' over the entire green area and on some of the image areas.  I added a rhinestone to dot the i, and ribbon colored with a matching copic marker. 


For this card, I colored Swimming Santa with copics and cut him out again. I tried to make him look sunburned! I sponged a beachy background on a Pierced Rectangle and popped up Santa in the water.  I drew in the little water movement areas.  I added a Fence and then created the palm tree with the limb from Owl Family, Pine Branches and Christmas Lights.  I added a little sparkle here and there with Wink of Stella. 

And that is all from me!  
To see more inspiration using these two new stamps, 
follow the links below!

  To see more inspiration, 
check out what Dawn made with the new stamps! 
You can see all cards together HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails