Friday, November 17, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD November Release!


Good morning!

Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs November Release!  

My first card features the Snowman Family set!  I colored the image with copics and cut it out with a Double Stitched Rounded Rectangle die.  I have added Snow Crystals and a Doily as well as a Beautiful Border.  The bottom panel is a piece of paper from the Snowflake Season Collection and is cut with a Pierced Rectangle.  

Here is my second card:


All dies, no stamps for this one!  I used the following dies:  Welcoming Door, Christmas Door Greenery, Curvy Slopes, Trees and Deer, Rectangles and the Fence.  The background designer paper is from the Christmas Collection 2014.  Each of the colored die cuts were tapped onto and dragged through ink pads to get the splotchy coloring I was going for.  The 'house' panel behind the door was cut with a Rectangles die and then I used my Scor-Buddy to create the bricks.

To see more inspiration from the team, follow the links below!

Cathy * Dawn * Sandee * Kathy * Helen * Diana * Lori

and the 



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Love your snow people. They are so cute with those pretty snowflakes surrounding them. That pretty pink paper carries mimics the snowflake theme.
    The card with the door is just beautiful. I really like that you used the softer colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails