Friday, December 15, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD December Release


Good morning!

Today, the ODBD team is taking a look back at the December Release!  I decided to do a gift bag with a matching gift card.  I used the Poinsettia Inset to cut out the front of the bag.  I did the direct to paper technique on the raised areas of the embossed panel and then glued it to the front of the bag. I created the gift bag with the new Card Caddy and Gift Bag dies and the Gift Bag Handles and Topper dies.  

Then I cut out several of the Peaceful Poinsettias, did the direct to paper again and glued all the pieces of the flower together.  I attached one poinsettia to the gift bag and the other onto the front of the 3x3 gift card with two of the Layered Lacey Squares adhered to the front.


 I made a tag with Ovals and Oval Stitched Rows.  The sentiment is from the new set Stamp/Die Duo White as Snow

Here is a card I made recently, that I have not shared yet:


This card is made with several new releases.  The Noel Ornaments image is colored with copics and cut out with an Oval Stitched Rows die.  The oval is popped up over a panel I made with the Poinsettia Inset and a Pierced Rectangle.  I was trying to do a technique with watercolor and the die as a stencil.  It really didn't work very well (failed) but I saved it because I liked the color.  You can slightly see some parts of the poinsettia though.  haha!  Well, maybe not, but I promise it's there!  I used the scalloped die from the new Gift Bag Handles and Topper dies as a border across the card and added a pretty gold bow to complete the card!

To see more inspiration, check out the links below:

Cathy * Sandee(that's me!) * Dawn * Diana * Kathy * Helen * Lori

and the ODBD Blog


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails