Monday, December 4, 2017

Sending Warm Greetings


Good morning!

I have another Christmas card made with a new set from Our Daily Bread Designs!  This adorable White as Snow is so much fun to color!  And there is a coordinating die to cut the snowman out!  Love that!  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out.  I used the Curvy Slopes dies to cut out the snow hills.  I cut out the Lattice Background and used it as a stencil to get the 'blue sky' background on the panel cut out with a Snowflake Sky die.  I added Snow Crystals and then I cut out a piece with the Grass Lawn die to create the icicles!  I added clear Wink of Stella here and there for the winter sparkle!

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails