Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy Little Daisy


Hello there!  Hope you are having a great week!

Here is one for the Color Challenge at Split Coast this week.  These are not the exact colors listed but thank goodness they are only a guideline since I don't own those colors and these colors are fairly close!  I colored the happy little daisy from the ODBD Stamp/Die Duo set called Call to Me with copics and cut it out with the coordinating die. The pretty solid pastel green paper is from the new Romantic Roses Paper Collection and is cut with the Center Step A2 Layers and the base card is cut with the Center Step A2 Card die.  I also used Fence, Bitty Borders, Leaves and Branches, Oval Stitched Rows, and Vintage Borders.  I added some pearls and pretty seam binding to complete the card.  

Thanks so much for looking!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails