Friday, January 19, 2018

Looking Back at the January ODBD Release


Good morning!

Today we are looking back at the ODBD January Release!  I have two cards I am sharing today!

My first card is done with the Center Step Card die and Center Step Layers dies and features the new Stamp/Die Duo called Hello Friend!  I colored the glorious peonies with copics and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  The designer paper is part of the new Romantic Roses Paper Collection.  I also used Double Stitched Circles, Doily and the Fancy Fritillary dies.  A few pearls complete this card. 

Here is my second card that I made recently for a friend:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

For more inspiration with the January Release, check out this LINK.

Have a wonderful day!  
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails