Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!














Hi everyone! Welcome to my first post on my brand new blog! I am so excited! The first card I want to show you today is in honor of all of the soldiers who have helped to keep our country safe and free! I know I am so grateful for their sacrifices. I used a stamp set from Our Daily Bread designs called In God We Trust. This majestic eagle is colored with copic markers (C1, Y17, Y28). I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities dies (standard large circle and Pinking small circle). I used a border punch at the bottom and to do the top corners. I scored a line above the border with my scor-pal, added lace, ribbon and rhinestones to complete the card. Enjoy your Memorial Day!

Cardstock-SU! Real Red, White, Kraft
Designer Paper-Moxxie


8 comments:

  1. Sandee, Congratulations on your wonderful new blog and your fantastic card! I love those colors and the borders and corners that make it just a *WOW* card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sande...awesome blog!! Love the card!! And you did your own watermark too!! You are one smart Breadstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Sandee has a blog!!! Hey, this card is fantastico!!! I love how you used the border punch for the corners....very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sandee!! Your blog looks great! This card is fabulous!!! I especially love the colors and the corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sandee on you newest adventure! I hope you enjoy blogging. Your cards are always impressive. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Sandee! Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Sandee!! Great use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Sandee!!! Love the red striped dp horizontal. Wonderful edge punch detailing!!!
    Beautifully colored, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails