Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dazzling Pretty

The kid's rooms in this weekend's inspiration challenge are so cute! I chose this photo for my inspiration. Recently, I found a set of clear stamp images of Disney princesses and thought this would be perfect for this challenge! I colored her with copics and a white gel pen. I did lots of sponging and added some bling even on her earlobe! Thanks for visiting this afternoon!

Stamps-Disney clear stamps, SU! Small Sayings
Paper-Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Vanilla, White, Regal Rose
Ink-Memento black, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories-Cuttlebug and die, Spellbinders, nesties, scallop border punch, ribbon, rhinestones, foam tape, glue dots, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails