Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Marvelous Things!

Hey everyone! Today is Tuesday which means it's Midnight Madness time! This card is for the Midnight Madness sketch and this week's color challenge at SCS. The colors today are Kraft, So Saffron, Night of Navy. The stamps I used for this card belong to a beautiful set from Our Daily Bread designs called Sing to the Lord. I stamped the flower in Saffron and then stamped the sentiment in Navy. I colored the Hero Arts flowers with copic marker Y21 to match the saffron. I used a cuttlebug die to cut the flower swirl and used some of the tiny flowers for the center of the saffron flowers! After getting everything put together, I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist Pearl, but I don't think you can see that too well in the photo. Then I attached it to the Kraft card base. And that's it! I hope you all have had a wonderful day! Thanks for coming by.

Stamps-ODBD Sing to the Lord
Paper-Kraft, So Saffron, Night of Navy, White, Bella Birds dsp
Ink-Night of Navy, So saffron
Accessories-Kraft ribbon, Silver brads, Hero Arts flowers, Cuttlebug and die, square nesties, circle nestie, pinking circle nestie, Glimmer Mist, copic marker

Don't forget!
Tomorrow is release day for new sets from
Our Daily Bread designs!
Go to ODBD's blog in the morning (9:00 am CST) to begin the Blog Hop.
There will candy somewhere along the way!
Have fun!

11 comments:

  1. What an amazingly beautiful card!!! You are so talented, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love the colors and the flourishes.

    Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, I love the colors you chose, you're so good at that! Thanks for sharing your talent this week at MMSC, best ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. I love the way it looks a cross in the bg. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us…See you at the next sketch. Always a pleasure to stop by your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, you have such an incredible talent...I always enjoy the anticipation of what you will create next. This one is gorgeous! Colors are fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! This is SO beautiful! I'm crazy about the flourish punch you've used. I'm going to have to find that one! :) Beautiful work with the Midnight Madness sketch. I love seeing your cards each week! :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee,

    Everytime I come here I am just blown away! FANTASTIC!! What are you going to come up with next week? I can hardly wait!

    Sue
    MMDT Member
    Blog: http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
    Store: www.mcmahonfivedesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails