Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ruby Breezes and Quiet Waters

I love this color combo! Today's combo is Ruby Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White. I combined the combo with the Midnight Madness 06 sketch today! I used one of June's new releases by Our Daily Bread designs called Quiet Waters. I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento black ink and I masked the sentiment to split it up. I decided not to color the image for this card but sort of wish I had now. I used my cuttlebug to cut the corner, vines and all the nestie squares. Added the primas and silver embellishments to complete the card! What would I do without my little 'bug'?! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits! Have a magnificent day!

Stamps-ODBD Quiet Waters
Paper-Ruby Red, White, Parisian Breeze textured dsp
Ink-Memento black
Accessories-primas, organdy white ribbon, cuttlebug and dies, spellbinders nesties, foam tape, silver embellishments

15 comments:

  1. Sandee, You have MY attention!! I beleive you have done some details I haven't seen yet, on the cutting edge are you? Fabulous, always great cards here. THANKS!

    Jane, MMDT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER...nought said!!!!! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH Love those details and flowers Sandee! That stamp is just the prettiest and looks so different to what I have seen before! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to ditto Priscilla, but want to add that I love that frame around the image!! Magnificent!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    Great blog candy giveaway throughout June!
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Simply elegant with the white embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, this is wonderful!!! Love how you did the framing detail. Love,too, how you did the scripture. Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Love what you've done here! The colors are fantastic, and I love all the die-cuts! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee this card is another stunner! Love the layering and the sentiment! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE what you did with the Spellbinders!! Your layers are wonderfully thought out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandee, I've come from Grace's blog to visit you for the first time . Love this card ... what a great color combo and great layout. Just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS, Sandee! Love the framing work here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an Elegant white, that works with the Baja breeze! Thank you for playing this week, hope to see more of your MMSC cards ~Jeni, MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Sandee!!! This is gorgeous!! Love your take on the sketch and the way you did the strips on the sides with the Cuttlebug dies!! Another beautiful MMSC and Quiet Waters card! You are really rocking these challenges. Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails