Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Central Park Thoughts

I love getting new stamps and paper! I just got the Central Park stamp set and pretty Urban Oasis designer paper from StampinUp! So pretty! I decided to try the Mojo Monday sketch for the first time too! The base card is Kraft. I layered the designer paper with black to make it show up nicely. The image is stamped with Soft Sky re-inker and the outline is Basic Gray. I stamped the sentiment with Memento black but really wanted it to say 'My' so I went rummaging through my stamps and found one from Hero Arts where I could just ink up that one word. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up. I cut out the rectangles with nesties. The black strip underneath is not ribbon! It's black cardstock. I used the photo corner punch to cut the triangle from the bottom! I punched a circle from the same dsp to place inside the hardware and threaded the Kraft satin ribbon through the holes to tie the bow. I added black butterflies to finish the card! Thanks for looking! I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Stamps-StampinUp! Central Park and Always in my Thoughts, Hero Arts sentiment(MY)
Paper-Kraft, Black, White, Urban Oasis
Ink-Soft sky re-inker, Basic Gray, Memento Black
Accessories-black marker, nesties, cuttlebug, photo corner punch, circle punch, Martha's butterfly punch, HPH, ribbon, SAMJ

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandee!!! Love the colours and stamps you've used and I really love how you flipped the sketch!!! Wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sandee! What a great idea to use the photo corner punch to get the even sides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Sandee! Love how you flipped the sketch, and your ribbon/hardware accent is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandee... this is yummy!!! LOVE your new papers and stamps! I'm getting mine tomorrow! Yay! Love how you did the sketch too!!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails