Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lord Bless You

Today's featured stamper is Minnidr! Diane has a wonderful gallery! I chose this card to case tonight! I stamped the tree from the Make a Tree set by Stamp Camp. Then I embossed the square Spellbinder die around it. I masked off the inside of the square to sponge Soft Sky re-inker. The flowers were punched and sponged, and lined up on a piercing mat. I used the ball end of a dry embosser tool to smoosh in the center of the flowers. After gluing them to the tree I added pink stickles to each bloom. The scripture is from a set called Flourished Christian Symbols by Our Daily Bread designs. I die cut it out with a Spellbinders doubled ended tag and added ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration Diane! Hope you have had a fun day!

Paper-Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, White

Thanks for stopping by tonight! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card.....so beautiful!!

    Blessings from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful and simply elegant card Sandee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Sandee! Love all the popped up flowers, and the sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sandee!! Love the punched flowers and your layout!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails