Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our Daily Bread designs August Releases are Here!

It's August 1st and time for two more amazing and beautiful stamp sets from Our Daily Bread designs! Kelley, the owner of ODBD, has come out with a birthday set and that is what I have used here.

This is a picture of the entire set!



For this card, I incorporated 7 of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges at SCS! DTGD09sgtstamper-to use blue and lots of embellishments
DTGD09cindy_haffner-sketch
DTGD09KrystieLee-to use something clear
DTGD09genie1314-to use a tag
DTGD09Becca_Stamps-to use die cuts or punches
DTGD09DeborahLynneS-texture
DTGD09craftycaro-to make a non-traditional size card

I colored the image with copics(C1,C3,B91,B93,B95,B97,YG95). Had to slip in a little green for the leaves! The butterfly was stamped again and cut out to attach over the main image. I used Glossy Accents to cover the flowers and the butterfly for a little clear shine and texture. I used only a portion of one of the sentiments on the little cuttlebug tag. The Not Quite Navy layer is cuttlebugged with the Textile embossing folder and distressed on the edges for more texture. I used Spellbinders dies for the circles and squares. The tag and buttons are threaded with embroidery floss.

Here is a picture of the other set being released today.
It is called, simply, Jesus.


This one is just so beautiful
and I will have another card to show you using this new set
very soon!


And, (drum roll please) we are so happy to have Loretta Lock as our Guest Designer for August and September! Loretta is very talented so I know you will enjoy her ODBD creations!

Now for your viewing pleasure, go check out what these ladies
have to show you today! I know you will love each and every creation!

Wendy
Jane
Betty
Angie Z




Thank you so much for coming by today! Have fun hopping from blog to blog!

Stamps-ODBD Happy Birthday
Paper-Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, SU! Bella Bleu dsp
Ink-Memento black
Accessories-copics, button, floss, cuttlebug and die and embossing folder, Spellbinders dies, distressing tool, glossy accents, foam tape

9 comments:

  1. Sandee, don't tell the other girls, but this is my total fave so far with the new sets!!!! I love the blue tones, awesome design, and gorgeous details!!! Wow, I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this blue and white, Sandee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!! I love the blue!! Fabulous design!! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, I adore all that blue in one place like this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee!! Your monochromatic blue card is just sooooo very pretty! Love the buttons in the corners too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-- these gorgeous colors remind me of blueberries and cream! Your design is so beautiful...coloring just perfect! Love this Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Sandee!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooweee, that's some gorgeous!! I think you've outdone yourself, Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors and your coloring, Sandee!!! The tag is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails