Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trying to catch up...

I am so behind! Due to the Labor Day holiday, I missed last weekend's challenges that I love to participate in-Featured Stamper and Stampin' Sisters in Christ. So these two cards get me caught up on the Featured Stamper challenges for last week and today. Last week, the FS honor was given to Lori! She has a wonderful gallery and I chose this card to case. I loved the simplicity of it but of course you know I can't leave well enough alone so had to add lots of bling and ribbon. My picture turned out weird because it shows the rhinestones to be blue when really they are green and clear!

Today, Shannan is our Featured stamper! She also has some wonderful things to look at in her gallery! I chose this one to case. Let me just ask right here and now, why do I keep trying to watercolor when I know my limitations? I don't know the answer but here is my card anyway! I covered up the water-colored butterfly so my lack of skill in this area is not so noticeable!


Both cards feature the new stamp sets from
Our Daily Bread designs
.


You can see more cards with these sets at the blogs of these ladies:

Jane

Grace

Judy

Lorelie

Loretta

and

Silke



Thank you so much for the visit today! Enjoy your week!


6 comments:

  1. Sandee you sure have been busy!!! I love both of these cards! My goodness what pretty layouts! I think you are way to hard on yourself about your watercolor skills.... I think ALL your card making skills are totally amazing! I love the rounded corners and craft cs on the first one, and the bling of course! I love the layout and color combo of the second... and your popped up butterfly looks beautiful! Just don't tell us and we'll never know it's covering up something you don't like!!! LOL! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cards Sandee........beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He,he - don't feel bad Sandee - I'm always behind - LOL!!!

    Both of your cards are beautiful!!! Great layouts and designs!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, I LOVE how the color pops on the first...such a cool contrast!! And the second just blows me away.....awesome design and beautiful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Sandee! They are so bright and sharp love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails