Sunday, October 4, 2009

Featured Stamper, World Card Making Day, Etc!

Hi everybody! Hope your Sunday was wonderful! I've been busy this afternoon. I started with this card for the Featured Stamper challenge today. I had a great time going through Lois' gallery searching for a card to case. I found this one and loved it! I kept similar colors and used one of the new stamps from Our Daily Bread designs which is similar to the one Lois used. I added more layers, embossed the designer paper, and sponged. I only used one layer for the lacy border and added ribbon! Thanks Lois for inspiring me!



Yesterday was World Card Making Day! I was able to play in six of the challenges today! Yay! If you would like to see these closer, I'll have them individually added to my SCS gallery in the next few minutes!

I also wanted to say thanks to some very sweet people! Last week, I was given the Shining Star award from the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Blog and I was also featured on the Inspirational Blog! WOW!!! You all made my week! I thank you so much ladies!

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for stopping by and see ya soon!

6 comments:

  1. You sure have made a nice collection of cards! Love seeing all the great creations you've made with the cattails stamp! Wonderful work Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly did your part, Sandee!! What gorgeous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sandee!!! Your FS card is wonderful... love the dp embossed! Love all the fun challenges you got to play in too! I just didn't have the heart to spend the day stamping when hubby just got home after 2 weeks but I was longing to try a few! Glad you had time to play along!!! They all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ODBD card - Sandee!!! Love these wonderful colors!!! All your WCMD cards are also beautiful!!! Glad you had fun stampin'!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ODBD card is stunning Sandee!! I LOVE the textures and colors!! And what an accomplishment with all those WCMD cards!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails