Saturday, November 7, 2009

Be Not Dismayed


Hi! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am finally getting a chance to blog this card I made for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge from last week. The challenge was to make a card or project that reminds me that God is always with me. Well, I focused on this beautiful scripture included in Scripture Collection 1 from Our Daily Bread designs. WOW! This verse is powerful, isn't it?! I used Spellbinders Oval dies, a Martha border punch, and cuttlebug embossing folders. The SU! designer paper is embossed with the new Victoria folder, I thought it looked a lot like the pattern in the paper! The cardstock I used is Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, and Vanilla. The ink is Bordering Blue and Night of Navy. I added ribbon, silver cord, silver pearls and a charm to complete the card!

Thank you Stampin' Sisters for another great challenge!
Thanks for coming by to visit tonight!
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the colour of this card.
    It is so effective. That is one of my favourite scriptures that I have had to stand on many times.
    I love how you have embossed the SU paper. It just adds that much more to your card.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee this is SO stunning. I love the color and design....OK I love everything about it! LOL
    Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :) P.S. I'm a Southern girl, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails