Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rejoice!


I made this for the Featured Stamper Challenge today! TreasureOiler does such fantastic work! I chose this card to case! I used different stamp sets, Our Daily Bread designs Joy to the World and Christmas Verses. I did do the cracked glass technique, but since it is only my second attempt, I'm not so sure it turned out quite right! I sponged with Chocolate Chip and Tim Holtz distress inks. I added a sentiment, and brads, cuttlebugged the Chocolate Chip layer with the Holly Ribbons embossing folder! I also did the ribbon a little differently, I used my new Bow Easy! I also used a Spellbinders instead of top note die. Thanks for the inspiration Dawn! Have a great week everyone! I'm glad you stopped by! See ya again soon!

Paper-Chocolate chip, Vanilla
Ink-Chocolate Chip, TH distress inks
Accessories-bow easy, ribbon, mat pack, SU vanilla brads, spellbinders, embossing powder, heat gun, cuttlebug and folder

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Your card is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! Gorgeous card!! Been spendin some time looking around here since I hadnt been here for awhile! Seems like u still got that HUGE talent thing goin on Sandee!! Take care! hugz, Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee this is just so pretty!! Love the vintage look to this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rich brown of this card and the cracked effect on the image looks terrific.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Sandee! I love your cracked glass... looks great! Love the rich tones and great layout! Gorgeous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome -- so rich in color an detail. The cracked glass works perfectly for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails