Tuesday, December 22, 2009

His Indescribable Gift!

Just a couple of more days until Christmas!!!!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

Here is one more card using the new set called His Gift by Our Daily Bread designs! After talking with some of my fellow ODBd designers, I wanted to try my hand at sponging and masking with this set! Lo and behold! This technique works nicely with this gorgeous poinsettia image designed by Dina Kowal! Thanks for the encouragement ladies! After cutting out a mask, I sponged the image with ODBd inkpads; Victorian Rose, Terra Cotta, and Olive. Then I sprayed it with Suede Glimmer Mist for a touch of sparkle! I sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink and dabbed a little in the center of the poinsettia too. I then added the Spellbinders Lace border which is also sponged. This was layered with a cuttlebugged piece of Melon Mambo and then a layer of Old Olive that I distressed with a distressing tool. The base card is Soft Suede. I added a bow I made with my Bow Easy and lastly, Zva pearls along the border and in the center of the flower.

Merry Christmas y'all!
Thanks for stopping by tonight!
See ya soon!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Sandee! Love your design and colors. VERY ELEGANT!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS! May the joy and peace of Christ's birth be with you at Christmas and throughout the new year!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandee!

    The poinsettia image is gorgeous! A very beautiful card!

    Wishing you a very happy holiday season with your family!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Sandee.
    May your Christmas be blessed with the joy of our Savior Jesus Christ.
    Hugs marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandee! This is gorgeous as always!

    I wish you and your family a most blessed Christmas... as you celebrate the indescribable gift of Christ's birth together! May your new year be filled with all God's richest blessings! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays Sandee. Thank you for sharing your art and yourself. May the New Year be wonderful for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails