Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Pail

 

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  Here is a project I made using this month's Our Daily Bread designs release called Noah's Ark.  This is the sweetest baby stamp set ever!!!!  I had a blast creating this! 

 

I was inspired by the colors of this bag from Espe for the Inspiration challenge today.  These little pails are adorable and easy to work with.  Just put a little gift card inside and done!!!!






















Here are the supplies I used for this project:

ODBd Noah's Ark
Short Pail
Spellinders Scallop Rectangle, Circle/Scallop circles
Spellbinders butterfly
Martha Stewart border punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Various ribbon, lace, and pom pom trim
Certainly Celery ink
Patterned paper from Joanns
Unknown brownish rhinestones
Sticky tape and Tombow glue



Thanks for stopping by for a visit! 
Don't forget our Blog Hop at the ODBd Blog on Monday the first!  
There will lots of fun and prizes!!!  
The new stamp sets being released are incredible!!!!
Enjoy your weekend!




2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Sandee! I love the pompoms!!! Just as cute as can be!!! Did you get snow? We got 8-10" and Al is supposed to fly out tomorrow am! Not sure he'll be able to and my car is stuck for the week I think as more is coming Tues. and Thurs! I can't get out! He is coming to GA and I wondered if it was bad down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee...how ya doin? This is just so sweet..love everything about it! hugs, Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails