Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Saved

Hi again! I made another card! I wanted to showcase this gorgeous SEI paper that Kelley sells in her store! It's just so pretty! I matched it with Sahara Sand for my base card. The layer behind the paper is the other side! On the left side I used an EK Success border punch. I stamped the sentiment from the new Our Daily Bread designs set called Baptism/Confirmation Verses and cut it out with an oval Spellbinders die. This is layered with a Spellbinders Labels Four die cut. I did a little sponging with Sahara Sand ink. I added SU! ribbon and made the little bow with my Bow Easy. Then I added the pretty Prima daisies and Zva pearls to finish the card!
And that's it!!! Thanks for looking!!! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Sandee!! I love the colors and how you designed it using the paper from Kelley's store. Stunning!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails