Friday, February 12, 2010

Just For You Chickadee!

 
Hey everyone!  Hope all is well!  We had a little snow here in my neck of the woods today!!!  So pretty!  I made this card for this week's color combo to use Sage Shadow, Dusty Durango, and Chocolate Chip.  Got to use some of my new Ultra Fine Flower Soft!  Lovin' it!!!  The Just for You tag is masked from the Hand Stamped Just For You stamp included with the You Will Find Refuge set from Our Daily bread designs. I punched it out with SU!'s new little tag punch!  I also used my new Glue Glider Pro!  Why did I wait so long to get this?!!!   Hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!

Here are the supplies I used for this card:
Spellbinders circle and scallop circle
copic markers
Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft
SU! cardstock, ribbon, and Chocolate chip designer paper, Tag punch

My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Sandee I love how you used these colors! This chickadee is my fav new set! You did it to perfection! Enjoy your snowy evening! It's here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee

    This card is soooo gorgeous!!

    Mooooooooi!!!!(dutch...hihihih)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I just love the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails