Monday, April 12, 2010

Shabby and Pink


Hope you are having a great night!  I'm still working on Mother's Day cards!  This is one I did for the Our Daily Bread designs sketch challenge!  Go check it out and play with the Challenge Team!  They have some incredible inspirations to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by tonight!

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Neenah Cream cardstock
SU! Pretty in Pink cardstock
Anna Griffin designer paper
Prima Flowers
Spellbinders circle and scallop circle
SU! Pretty in Pink ribbon

My Siggy

5 comments:

  1. Sandee these last few ODBD cards are all just amazing. I can't wait to play with my new stamps. Just gorgeous elegant cards and so much inspiration from you, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer Sandee!!! This is soooooo elegant and beautiful!! I just love every detail. My new fave creation!! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for creating a card for the Shining the Light Challenge!! Your support is greatly appreciated!! What awesome inspiration you are!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***THUD*** OMGosh Sandee this is just STUNNING!!! You totally ROCKED this sketch and your colours/pearls/ribbon are gorgeous!!!

    ps. My word verification is FRIGHT - how weird is that!!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee the papers, colors flowers and the whole shabby feel of this one makes this one of my all time faves!!! It's gorgeous!!! You totally rocked the sketch and everything else with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails