Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Be Inspired #98


Good Morning!  Today, at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
we are playing with some wonderful digi stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo



I colored this cute image with copic markers and cut it out.  I also cut out the words and placed them where the splash of water is coming up!  I embossed this Imaginisce designer paper and the white circle background with the Provocraft Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder #37-1229  I added some Imaginisce B-Day ribbon and a cute little charm to finish the card!  Quick and Easy!!!

To see what the other designers came up with to inspire you, 
go check out the Cuttlebug Challenge blog today!  
Thank you for stopping by!



My Siggy

7 comments:

  1. Sandee, your card is so cute. I like the papers you used. I was just over-"wow"ed at your birthday post at Cuttlebug Challenges...just came from there. OOF! Amazing stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandee. Perfect colors too:)
    Hugs
    Wendy
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that Imaginisce Polka dot paper! The embossing on it was a perfect choice! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. The embossing really adds a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, love the embossed dot paper... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeek!! This is SOOOO cute, Sandee! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails