Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Be Inspired #102


 Good Morning!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!  
Today, the Cuttlebug Challenge team is sharing their creations using some adorable 
Whoopsi Daisy Digi images!!!   Our challenge was to also include two buttons 
and one bow on our projects!  I colored this sweet little pair with copic markers 
and sponged ink around them.  I printed them again, colored and cut them out and 
attached them over the top of the original images with foam tape.  
The sentiment is masked from a stamp in the Happy Birthday set from Our Daily Bread designs.
  The back ground designer paper is embossed with one of the 
Provocraft Cuttlebug Embossing Folders in the Preserves Collection. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
I invite you to join in our challenge this week at the 
We would love to have you!


My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandee I love your beautiful card!!!TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails