Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dad's Birthday


Hello!  Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to show you this card I made using this week's sketch on SCS.  This also fits the Anything Goes challenge on the ODBD blog.  The background paper is by K & Co and is embossed with the SU! Lattice folder.  The leaves and Dad sentiment are both from ODBD sets, Randi's Song and Dad.  I stamped and cut out the leaves and then sprayed them with several colors of Glimmer Mists and also sponged with several colors of SU! inks.  I finished the card with buttons and a bow.  I am giving this to my sweet father-in-law who is celebrating his birthday tomorrow.   Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!
My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the colors, so fitting for a male card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the texture and layers. The leaves look almost real and I love the buttons and twine.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I love your card. The leaves are beautiful! Love the color combination!

    Wishing you a great week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails