Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weddings and Birthdays and Christmas


Hey y'all!!  
I hope you don't mind but I have three cards to share today!  
This first one I made for my boss for his upcoming wedding!  They are using Fall colors for their wedding and so to try to keep the masculine feel, I chose Always Artichoke and then prettied it up (since it's a wedding!) with the Cream Neenah paper and the pearls.  The sentiment is from the Our Daily Bread designs' set called Love One Another.  I cut this out with a Spellbinders Circle.  The background is embossed with one of the Cuttlebug sets called Preserves.  I sprayed the background and the circle with Pearl Glimmer Mist and added a little bow I made with my Bow Easy!  

Now for the leaves! 


I stamped the leaf stamp from the newly released ODBD set called
Randi's Song three time with Stazon Brown ink.   
I cut out each leaf and then I sprayed each one with the following Glimmer Mists: Brick, Olive Vine, Sweet Clover, Peach Delight, Creme de Chocolat and Pearl!  I  love how they turned out!  Glimmer Mist is gorgeous!!!  I just attached them at the bottom to complete the card!!!

Here is the second card:


I have been asked to make quite a few cards for a friend and this is one of them.  I followed this week's sketch challenge at the MOJO Monday Blog for my design.  I used Close to Cocoa and Naturals Vanilla Cardstocks.  The background is stamped with the new Wood Background from Our Daily Bread designs and is embossed with the Clockworks Cuttlebug Folder.  I then sponged Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink to highlight the embossing.  This wonderful image is called Keep My Lamp Burning from Our Daily Bread designs.  The word 'Son' is from the ODBD Dad set.  I sponged the lighthouse image with SU! Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue and Rose Red.  I used Creme de Chocolat Glimmer Mist on the whole card, added the ribbon and brads and done! 

And here is card number three for the day!



This ODBD Wood Background is so beautiful!  I wanted to do a snowy background so stamped it with white and heat embossed it in white.  And I LOVE the new ODBD Snowflake die to match the Peace and Joy set!  It makes a perfect cut!!!  I used Bashful Blue for the snowflake and Stazon Brown for the sentiment.  I also used Spellbinders dies for the label.  I added a pretty Bow Easy bow and clear rhinestone and swirls.  The rhinestones look blue but they are really clear!  

And that is it for today!  Thank you for taking the time to read my post today!  I really appreciate it!



My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Three fabulous cards Sandee! Love the leaves and your layout, the softness of the color changes on the lighthouse and what a neat contrast to use the wood background with the elegant snowflake!!! Beautiful work and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three cards but crazy on the second mojo one ... hope you get selected. xo, Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!! All of these cards are true beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fabulous cards! Love that lighthouse one! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails