Saturday, December 11, 2010

All Through the Year


Can you say two more weeks?  ACK!!!  

I made this card with the new Christmas Blessings set from Our Daily Bread designs.  The sentiment is stamped and matted on Spellbinders die cuts.  For the background, I tried something that has been in the back of my head for a while.  Not sure if anyone else has tried this.  I used the Cuttlebug Winter Embossing  folder first and then used my Scor-Buddy to make the lattice background around the trees.  Love the extra texture it gives the background.  The little star on the tree, the corner and snowflake are all Cuttlebug dies.  I added ribbon and lace, a Bow Easy bow and some bling !  The whole card is sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist too.  I used Neenah White and SU! Bashful Blue card stocks and Stazon Black ink.  The top two layers are mounted onto the base with foam tape for extra pop! 

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!!!

My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant creation Sandee and beautifully done. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails