Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inchies and Blessings


Hi there!!!  I love creating inchie art!  So when I saw the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge I was so excited!  The little inchies are stamped on K & Co designer paper in black ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used the Our Daily Bread stamp set called As You Graduate.  The background is the same designer paper, stamped with a sentiment from the Blessings set and then embossed with the Cassie's Brocade Cuttlebug folder.  I inked the paper up with Tim Holtz distress ink and then embossed the entire background with clear embossing powder.  I matted this with Close to Cocoa, and distressed the edges with a distressing tool.  I added the seam binding and the pretty butterfly charm and the lace and then attached the inchies with brads before mounting the whole piece to the Close to Cocoa card base. Thanks for coming by this morning!  Enjoy your day!
My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandee this is gorgeous!!! I love the warm tones and your inchies!!! Thanks so much for your continued support of Stampin Sisters in Christ! Hope to see you next week when we start back up with a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous creation, you put so much layering and texture into it, and the colors are so warm. So very pretty! Thank you for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ, we hope to see a lot of you in the coming year! Wishing you many blessings in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails