Monday, December 27, 2010

January Sneak Peek!!!


Hi there!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!  We actually had our very first white Christmas here in my neck of the woods since the 1800's!!!!  Can you believe that?!!!  Not much but it was beautiful!  Anyway,  I am showing you a little peek at two of the new sets coming out January 1st from Our Daily Bread designs!  You're gonna love 'em!!!!  The butterfly is colored with a copic marker and is cut out with a new ODBD die that is also being released!!!  I used my new Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut out the circles and Lacey Circles from some gorgeous Prima designer paper.  I attached all of the pieces to some beautiful ribbon from my stash to create a ribbon bookmark for the TLC ribbon bookmark challenge today on SCS. 

Thanks so much for visiting with me!!!  See you soon!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails