Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love and Blessings


Good morning!!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!  I made this card for the Midnight Madness sketch this week!  I used two of the new sets from Our Daily Bread designs. Christmas Blessings and  Ornaments.  The Ornaments set is designed to fit the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament die.  In case you missed the news, here is the announcement:

Our Daily Bread designs is so proud and pleased to be chosen by the Spellbinders company as a Preferred Stamp Partner.  Our partnership with Spellbinders will be a blessing to the stamping community as well, as we expand our line to include  perfect match sentiments, Scriptures and images to Spellbinders products.  We look forward to a long and blessed partnership with 
such a fine product as Spellbinders.


I stamped the image on Kraft, I mean Crumb Cake card stock with Stazon brown ink and colored with copic markers.  I cut it out with the Spellbinders die and while it was still in the die I sprayed it lightly with Sweet Clover Glimmer Mist.  The background is SU! designer paper, embossed with Cassie's Brocade folder and also sprayed  with the glimmer mist.  I distressed some edges with a distressing tool. The lace, gold and silver cord and the ribbon are from my stash.  I made both bows with my Bow Easy.  And the round crocheted piece is the center of a doily that I have been using pieces from the last few months!  I knew I was saving that center for something!!!  It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the sketch!!


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!! 
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sandee...this is just beautiful. I love the bow of couse...Just stunning. Happy belated Birthday. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, I love it and of course I love this new set by ODBD, they are perfect for the dies and so easy to work with. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails