Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For My Valentine


Good morning!  The Passionately Artistic Team is once again providing Valentine inspiration!  
I made this card for my Valentine! 

I started my card with a base of Neenah card stock in white and layered up with a piece of red card stock from StampinUp! and a piece of Teresa Collins designer paper which is embossed with the Heart Blocks Cuttlebug Folder.  I punched a strip of white with an EKSuccess border punch and added this to the card.  Then I stamped the beautiful enter-twined hearts image from the Our Daily Bread designs set called Love One Another using Memento Black ink and then colored it with copic markers to match the dark red paper.  I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut out the image and layered it with a Spellbinders Eyelet circle die cut.  I laced the SU! seam binding through each eyelet and tied the ends in a pretty bow.  This is attached to the card with foam tape.  To finish the card, I added bling from Want2Scrap and sprayed the card with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  Hope my Valentine likes it!!!  :)

Have wonderful day and thanks for visiting!


My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sandee! I love how you colored those heart wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee your card is beautiful! I love the beautiful image and the way you wove the ribbon around and the touches of black! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails