Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bella Bugs


Good morning!  

If you are here for the Our Daily Bread designs Blog Hop that began yesterday and ends tonight at 8 PM,
scroll to the next post or just click HERE.


Today is another Be Inspired Wednesday at Passionately Artistic!  I made this card for someone who recently asked me to make a Thank You card, with flowers, ladybugs, and lots of pink.  
I think I did it!!!  LOL!

The base card is Neenah White.  The designer paper is K&Company and is embossed with a StampinUp! folder.  I layered this with SU! Pink Pirouette card stock that is punched on one end with an EKSuccess lacy punch.  The SU! Bella Blossom is stamped three times with Regal Rose and Always Artichoke ink so that I could cut out the flower and leaves for a 3-D effect.  I used the retired SU! set, Bugs and Slugs for the little lady bug.  She is stamped randomly three times and then colored in with a red copic marker.  I added Diamond Glaze to each little ladybug.  I cut the sentiment out with a Spellbinders oval and layered with Spellbinders Scalloped oval and then again on a Spellbinders Fancy Tag!  I threaded pink satin ribbon through the fancy tag and then added some sparkle to the card!  Oh yeah, I used a Spellbinders Scallop Square to layer behind the flower panel!  Almost forgot that!!  
Well, thanks again for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!!!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Sandee!! I just love the texture, colors and the Bella bloom!! Beautiful design!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails