Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Tag


Hello there!!  Playing again here!  My play time last night was therapy after a long day at work!  This took less than 30 minutes to create while watching television!  These new tags from Our Daily Bread designs help make things easy!  I used Mini Tags 3 set.  I cut out the Spellbinders Tag Trio Three die and the sentiment with the Spellbinders oval with my Grand Calibur.  I then ran the Webster's Pages designer paper through my Cuttlebug with the Kassie's Brocade embossing folder.  Then it was just a matter of putting everything together!    The card stock is Neenah Cream and SU! Blushing Bride.  I added Martha butterflies and ZVA pearls and pretty pink organdy ribbon.  I made the bow with my Bow Easy.  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by tonight!  Hope you have a great week and see you soon!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sandee this is fabulous in 30 min!! Everything about it is totally beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww this is really awesome Sandee!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails