Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Blessing from God


Hope you are having a great week!  Here is my card for this week's Passionately Artistic Be Inspired Wednesday!  We are still using the theme of summer and what is more summery than a beautiful butterfly?  This card is kind of clean and simple for me huh?  The sentiment is a new stamp from Our Daily Bread designs called Each Minute.  The Oval and Lacey oval are Spellbinders dies and I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut them out.  The butterfly is also from Our Daily Bread designs.  It is stamped onto Core'dinations and cut out with the coordinating die.  The Core'dinations card stock background is embossed with Cuttlebug's Kassie's Brocade embossing folder.  I added vintage lace and beautiful black rhinestones from Want2Scrap.  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!!!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the monochromatic look to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so pretty,
    I will be returning often for inspiration and just to simply pretty up my day.
    EllenaElizabeth, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails