Sunday, June 19, 2011

For Eternity



Hi there!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  

I've got another card to share with one of the new stamps available this month from Our Daily Bread designs.  It is called Save Time and I love it!  I used to sing this song by Jim Croce over and over!  It is a classic!  A couple of things to note on this card, the swirls accents on either side of the frame are from the Spellbinders Floral Accents die set.  I hid the flower portion of the die cut under the lace and added the pink fuzzy brads over it.  The brads were 'smushed' into a Sahara Sand ink pad to dirty them up a little because they were a tad too pink!  I used pink pearls and white pearls.  And the whole card was spritzed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist!  Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great week!

Here is my supply list:

Various Spellbinders Dies
SU! White, Blushing Bride, and Sahara Sand card stocks
SU! Sahara Sand Ink
 Vintage lace
Pearls
Brads
Foam Tape and Beacon glue
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Glimmer Mist
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails