Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sneak Peek!


Hi there!  I've got a quick sneak peek for you!  Our Daily Bread designs has some great sets coming out on the first!  This Sweet William is one of them and it coordinates beautifully with Spellbinders Blossom Three!  I cut the card base with the largest Blossom from SU! Blushing Bride card stock and cut one other to layer over the top of the base.  I ran this through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.  I stamped the flower onto some Basic Grey designer paper and detailed the flower with a SU! Pretty in Pink marker.  Recently, while making another card I used Martha's lace border punch to create a border of pretty circles from some scraps of SU! Blush Blossom card stock, but didn't use them.  I cut each circle out and added them to the larger blossom and to the center of the Sweet William.  The XOXO is from a new set perfect for scrap-bookers and card makers alike!  The set is called Large Scrapbook Words and will be available also on the first!  I cut this out with a Spellbinders tag and attached it to the flower along with some lace and those little things from the wedding section of Michael's (can't remember what they are called!) with a large pink brad from my stash.  The entire card is sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.  
That's it!  Glad you stopped by for a peek!  See you again soon!!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh - so beautiful....can't wait to see all the new releases....you just rocked on this one. Love it, love it, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails